Home > General > Brothers N Arms USPSA Match Weather Update

Brothers N Arms USPSA Match Weather Update

Having received a few questions about the weather, I thought I would let everyone know that tomorrow’s match is still on.   Should we get heavy weather overnight or if the forecast for tomorrow morning should change for the worse, we will do our best to send out a notification via this blog by 6:00 am tomorrow morning.  The range has received no rain to speak of and is in great shape.  In the event that it does rain after the match has started, we will shoot as long as pasters will stick to the targets and as long as it is safe.  Like the man said, scared money don’t win! See ya’ll in the morning.

Categories: General
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: